ALMA encourages the use, reproduction and distribution without fee of all material published on its website, on the following conditions:
- The owner of the material, specified in a bottom line of each image and video on-line, must be clearly credited as the source;
- The use of any material available on the ALMA website must not imply endorsement by ALMA, one of its partners or any related employee of organizations, products, or services using the images;
- ALMA and its partners disclaim any and all liability arising from the use of the image material. The user shall undertake to hold ALMA and its partners harmless against any and all such claims;
- If an image includes an identifiable person, using that image for commercial purposes may infringe that person's right of privacy, and separate permission should be obtained from the individual;
- This general permission does not extend to use of the ALMA’s Emblem, which shall remain protected and may not be used or reproduced without prior and individual written consent of ALMA. Owners of external websites wishing to link to the ALMA web site may use ALMA’s Emblem for the link, provided they have obtained prior authorisation from the ALMA Public Relations Department and on the condition that such use is clearly identifiable as a web link;
- Use of ALMA or one of its partners’ name and/or logos in publicity, promotion, or advertising is prohibited without prior written consent of ALMA or the corresponding partner.
We request a copy of the products sent to us to be indexed in our archive.
For any further information or assistance, please contact:
ALMA EPO Department
Alonso de Córdova #3107.